School Profile and Accreditation
St. Petronille School, established in 1926, is a nine year (PK4 year old program-8th grade) Catholic day school located in Glen Ellyn, IL. St. Petronille provides:
- A devoted and demanding staff that offers the support and attention necessary for academic excellence and distinction.
- A wide range of extracurricular activities to develop the social and personal skills of each student.
- Religious instruction and opportunities for prayer and reflection that nurture the faith life of the faculty and students.
About St. Petronille School
- Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic, Diocese of Joliet
- Enrollment: 408 Students, 249 Families
- Full Day PK-4 year old classes, 8:15-3:15 pm. Half Day PK4 year old classes 8:15-12:15 pm.
- Full Day Kindergarten classes, 8:15 am to 3:15 pm. Half Day Kindergarten, 8:15 am to 12:15 pm.
- Both full- and half-day students remain on campus for lunch and recess.
- We have 2 Kindergarten homerooms, each with a full-time Paraprofessional (a teacher’s aide who is also a certified teacher).
- Each Kindergarten homeroom (and teacher) will have a mix of both full- and half-day students.
First through Eighth Grade
- Two classes per grade level in grades 1-8, each lower level class has a teacher's aide.
Our Administrative/Teaching Faculty
- Average Faculty Tenure: 10.9 years
- Full-time Assistant Principal
- Full-time Reading Specialist
- Part time Amita Health Care Counselor
- Full-time Nurse
School Accreditation and Associations
- Illinois State Board of Education (Fully Recognized and Updated in 2018)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.